Sources of personal data from Votetopbest:
- The data is provided by the users themselves;
- Automated collection of information (for example, cookies);
- Third party web analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Technologies provided by third-party sites (for example, Facebook)
How the collected user information can be used
We may use the information collected on Votetopbest for a variety of purposes, including those listed below. For example, if you contact us with a question and provide your email address, we will use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use the information we collect from you and through the site to:
- Provide the products and services you request (for example, when you subscribe to our email newsletter);
- Respond to inquiries, questions and comments, and provide other types of user support;
- Offer you products and services through marketing communications or direct you to portions of this Site or other websites that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Communicate and manage your participation in events, programs, contests and other offers or promotions;
- Protect, detect and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other obligations;
How we can share information
Our consultants and other service providers may have access to the information we collect through the Site in order to perform work on our behalf. These parties are required to maintain confidentiality and are prohibited from using the personal data collected through the Site for purposes other than providing the assistance requested.
In addition, we may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media networks, data management platforms and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may associate your email address with third parties with whom you have also agreed to share your email address, and use such mapping to deliver customized offers or emails to you on the Sites and elsewhere on the Internet;
- If a law, order, or legal process is required of us (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies such as law enforcement agencies, including to comply with national security requirements;
- With regard to analytical and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Data storage and access
We respect your control over your information and, upon request, will strive to verify your identity and whether we hold or process information we receive from you. You also have the right to change or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information, request the deletion of your personal information, or request that we no longer use it.
How we protect personal information
We provide appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect the personal data you provide from accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, the security of information transmitted on the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and you take a certain risk with respect to the security of information that you provide through any website, including this one ..
Links from Votetopbest to other sites
Polls and Quizzes
This site is not designed or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete it.
Information for Users Outside the United States
Your personal data may be stored, transferred and processed in the United States and other countries by our affiliates and / or service providers. Data protection laws in these countries may provide a lower level of protection for your personal information than in your country of residence. We pay great attention to the protection of your personal data and have put in place appropriate mechanisms to protect it when it is transferred internationally. We will transfer your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and put in place appropriate security measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected by any third party that has access to your information (for example, using the Model Clauses approved by the European union).
Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have the following rights. However, these rights are not absolute and in some cases we may deny your request in accordance with the law.
- Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information over the past 12 months:
- The categories of personal information we collect.
- The categories of sources from which we have collected personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose of collecting and or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties to whom we share Personal Information.
- Have we disclosed your Personal Information for business purposes, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipients.
- Whether we have sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipients.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you in the past 12 months.
- Removal. You can ask us to delete the personal information we have received from you.
- Refusal to sell. If we sell your personal information, you can opt out. In addition, if you instruct us not to sell your personal information, we will consider a request under the California Shine the Light law to stop sharing your covered personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We share your Personal Information with third parties in the following cases, which California law classifies as “selling” your Personal Information:
- sharing your data with third parties with your explicit consent (for example, if you consent to receiving third-party marketing or when you have requested to be contacted by a third party);
- providing your data to the listed brokers (but only if you have agreed to be contacted by third parties);
- providing member data to third parties who provide services in connection with our events and sending your data to providers of certain products and services (if you have consented to receive a response from such third parties);
- Like many companies, we use services that help provide you with interest-based advertising, content and services. California law classifies our use of these services as “selling” your Personal Information to companies that provide those services. This is because we allow them to collect information from users of our website (such as online identifiers and browsing activity) so that they can help them display advertisements, content and services that may be of interest to you.
- “Site” or “Votetopbest” reserves the right at any time to change, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any section of it with or without notice.
- We make no representations that the Site or its contents are available or suitable outside of the United States. Accessing the Site may be illegal for certain individuals or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for complying with local laws.
The information available on the Site is provided for informational purposes only on an “as is” basis. Votetopbest makes no warranties as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of the information, and Votetopbest is not responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information or reliance on the information by any user. The user is solely responsible for verifying information suitable for personal use.
Votetopbest trademarks and logos
The terms Votetopbest, Votetopbest.com and other trademarks and service marks of Votetopbest, and related logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Votetopbest or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use these marks without the prior written permission of Votetopbest. All other names, logos, product and service names, drawings and slogans on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of information on the site
We are under no obligation and you should not expect us to check content on our Site, including User Contributions (defined below) or contributions from our independent contributors.
About our authors
Votetopbest seeks content providers on specific issues as independent contributors to the Site. Votetopbest does not represent or warrant that any contributor has achieved any particular level of experience or knowledge or has any particular qualifications or credentials, without limitation, in relation to the subject to which their contribution relates. To the extent that we refer to each of these members as an expert, you should understand that we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to verify any information they provide, or their qualifications, or powers. Votetopbest is also under no obligation to track, independently research or review any content they post. Authors, even if called experts, are not employees of Votetopbest or its affiliates, and Votetopbest cannot represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or veracity of the qualifications or credentials of any member or any other users of the Site.
Please do not rely on the content of the Site and the content of our independent authors. The Content is provided for general informational purposes only and may never be tailored to your personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any trust or action you take in violation of your agreement with us is at your sole and exclusive risk and Votetopbest will not be liable to you in any way. You also acknowledge and agree that communication on or through the Site, whether with authors or other users, is at your own risk and is not covered by any privileges or confidentiality obligations that might apply if you received your own professional advice.
Prohibition of using the site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, subjecting them to inappropriate content, requesting personal information or otherwise.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Votetopbest, a Votetopbest employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, but not limited to, the use of e-mail addresses or aliases associated with any of the above).
- Take any other action that restricts or interferes with the use or enjoyment of the Site by anyone, or that, in our opinion, could harm Votetopbest or the users of the Site or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to:
- “Cleanse” or disaggregate data from the Site (manually or automatically) for any commercial, marketing purposes, as well as for the purpose of collecting or improving data.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the operation of any part of the Site, the server on which it is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
Third Party Links, Ads, Websites and Content
We do not view or track any websites, advertisements or other media associated with or available through the Site, and are not responsible for the content of any such third party advertisements. Before purchasing any third party products or services described on the Site, you are encouraged to check prices, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Votetopbest, nor its parent company, nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors will have any liability arising from your purchase of third party products or services based on the information. information provided on the Site, and we will not receive or consider complaints regarding such purchases.
Licensed and Third Party Content
Licensed or third-party content is carefully reviewed by Votetopbest to ensure it complies with our policies and standards. Any such content is flagged to notify you of its source.