Many products and innovations are offered to people to attract crowdfunding to indiegogo and kickstarter, if funded these products can make a significant contribution to our lifestyle. In this video, we have listed the top 10 innovations that are going through their crowdfunding campaign of the month.
10. Atmos. Atmos is the most versatile and quietest inflatable device on the market, helping you save more space by sucking air out of plastic bags and a handy device that can be carried everywhere, it squeezes a vacuum bag full of clothes and makes your packaging capacity double within minutes. Smarter and faster technologies with the atmosphere can also allow you to extend the shelf life of your foods and keep them fresh and bacteria-free by keeping foods inside food and squeezing them in the back, which they are also compatible with. a wide variety of sports balls, including basketball, soccer, soccer ball, volleyball, and it takes less than half an hour to fully inflate the ball with its pressure. It also includes an air rack that can be easily inflated and deflated in a few seconds and enjoy the comfort of the dream atmosphere in any tree consists of eight 1000mAh lithium rechargeable cells that can keep the pump running for up to 60 minutes, which is enough to detect late 8 vacuum bags or inflate 25 basketballs at a time.
9. Mikme Pocket. Introducing mike me pocket a compact wireless clip-on audio recorder that makes it easy to video blog or travel diary. Maybe a pocket helps add professional-grade audio to your videos and lets you focus on what’s in front of the camera. Without worrying about audio quality, it was created for content creators, journalists, filmmakers and videographers to capture high-quality 44.1kHz and 24-bit wireless audio that connects via Bluetooth to keep your hands free at all times. a cardioid microphone that picks up less sound from the sides and back, but only records clear sound from the front thanks to its 16GB internal memory and no dropouts while recording audio, you always change for free while recording, you can monitor all audio recordings with the me mark, which allows you to easily listen to the monitor or adjust the sound with your smartphone, you can also mix, edit or add effects to your audio files and then instantly share them on social media, Pocket may be currently running a kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
8. Oupio Light & Sound. Opio is a backlit speaker that combines light and sound in a unique and timeless design that integrates seamlessly into any home decor. Opia offers a full spectrum of warm and cool light colors with a maximum intensity of 2000 lumens to match your natural circadian rhythm. Enjoy the sound of a worm like a light when you return home and try to relax or enjoy a night raid or switch to white light when you need to focus, listen to your favorite audiobook or enjoy high quality music with heatsinks in balance mode via Bluetooth connection with Technology bmr, which distributes sound at a 180-degree angle, making it easy to fill a room with sound regardless of speaker position. Hope you are currently running a crowdfunding campaign on indiegogo.
7. G-PRESSO. The Jirozo is a coffee maker that can quickly extract deep, smooth coffee with an inflated extraction method that releases the blessed aroma of your coffee. It is the first pressed can coffee maker to use a rotating filter basket to prepare a cold drink and hot coffee with cream. This new device uses advanced gyroscopic technology to create powerful extraction, allowing three to four deep, aromatic coffees to be brewed in just three minutes with cold or room temperature water. The rotary pressure extraction system is made of tritan plastic, which is environmentally friendly. friendly hygienic material to ensure product stability, built-in foam whisk in the jude presser foot, creating thick and soft milk bubbles for spoons or cappuccino to enhance the fullness of the coffee flavor depressor, has gone through a successful kickstarter crowdfunding campaign and will be in production soon.
6. Carboné Wallet. Carbon is an incredibly smart wallet for the modern man, built for the future. The wallet is crafted from pure Italian calfskin and carbon fiber making it the most durable and vibrant bifold wallet of its kind. to access pockets with a large total capacity of eight card slots so that you can carry all your important cards with you without compromising on comfort, it is protected by a double RFID shield ensuring that nothing can penetrate this 360 protection, keeping your identity credit card or confidential items safe. a dedicated global bill slot provides maximum storage space for all types of currencies, and its ergonomic design allows easy access to cash as your wallet is the most congested thing in your life, so it has been polished on all sides of the wallet, allowing it to be strengthened strength and maintain structure for a longer time, Carbon is conducting a crowdfunding campaign on a kickstarter.
5. FUELL Fluid. Full Fluid is a sturdy and efficient bike with a beautiful design that offers the longest range and limitless adventure in the city in silence and stylish fluid, available in two versions: with a power leg that can reach speeds of up to 25 kilometers per hour, or with a spare foot. which can reach speeds of up to 45 kilometers per hour, it comes with two removable batteries with a total capacity of 1,800 in one hour and with a four-amp fast charger, it charges in just five hours and offers an exceptional range of up to 125 miles, making it elegant ebike for the city, the full fluid is made of durable aluminum alloy carbon strap for a quiet and clean ride, and with its hydraulic brakes and adjustable front suspension ensures a safe and enjoyable ride, the bike is integrated with high 900 lumen indicator lights, 3.2-inch color display, and 5 speed profiles, pincott unlock and GPS tracker built into the frame to protect against theft, after a successful crowdfunding campaign, the e-liquid bike is now in demand on indiegogo.
4. BladeX – Slimmest On-The-Go Monitor. Blade x is the thinnest portable monitor that expands your view and helps you multitask for a more productive workspace or monitor mirroring for screen sharing. high definition, just connect the blade x to your devices via usb c or hdmi, it comes with a built-in 3000mAh battery, promises up to three hours of real-world use, and it is comparable to ipad laptop, smart phone, playstation xbox or even android, adjustable bottom stand will allow you to use several modes, including landscape or portrait. blade x also has a touch screen allowing you to enjoy the best gaming and big screen experience, latex is currently running its crowdfunding campaign on indiegogo.
3. TitanHub Universal Laptop Docking Station. Tige hub is the best docking station with all types of ports you might need for type-c laptop tablets like MacBook Windows or Chromebooks, all for connecting external monitors it is made from a solid piece of aluminum and can be positioned vertically on a removable stand for space saving or horizontal installation, it comes with 16 outstanding selection of ports that can even deliver up to 70W to your laptop and allows you to transfer up to 1000 megabytes per second, which you can also connect and run to external monitors via a 1080p vga port or plug supported hdmi port instantly exchanges files between your devices keeping them charged with three usb 3 ports, two usb c ports and two usb 2.0 ports, it also has audio in or out, just plug in your devices and you can still enjoy unsurpassed sound quality and crystal clear sound output. Titan Hub is currently launching its kickstarter crowdfunding project.
2. Pixels TRIO. Traveling with Mobile Pixel is a multi-portable monitor system for your laptop that will increase your efficiency and productivity. The trial is easy to use thanks to a design that simply magnetizes the back of any laptop, creating a multi-monitor solution for everyone who comes in two sizes, from regular to 0.5 “and 14” Pro models with 1080p resolution and less power consumption. 4.5W, saving precious energy. The trial version only uses one power and data cable and is compatible with any windows mac linux chromebook and android via usb, it is also very lightweight and both versions weigh only 1.5 and 1.8 pounds respectively, allowing you to enjoy the level of mobility required to move from workspace to workspace. The trial version works like a crowdfunding campaign right now on kickstarter.
1. Zero Breeze Mark II Portable AC. The world’s first battery powered sc0 breeze mark is the most important portable air conditioner with LED light and outdoor temperature indicator. The Zero Breeze Mar 2 has a built-in patented compact compressor that delivers a high cooling capacity of 2300 BTU, and the air outlet can submerge up to 15 degrees Celsius lower than the ambient temperature and is strong enough to effectively cool a large tent in a short amount of time. The Zero Breeze 2.0 is the world’s smallest portable battery-powered air conditioner at 14 pounds and you can easily carry it around your fishing or hiking technique to beat the summer heat, it has integrated a revolutionary dual hose system that can suck in fresh outdoor air and exhaust hot exhaust air through a separate hose, guaranteeing no negative pressure, which it works at 40 to 50 decibels, which allows you to enjoy a sound sleep at night, and with 630 batteries, it is capable of working up to five hours and in sleep mode. Runs all night, Zero Breeze – Comes with a rechargeable battery pack with two air USB ports and one USB port for charging multiple digital devices, allowing you to stay connected to your social media from anywhere. currently running a crowdfunding campaign on indiegogo that’s all for our top 10 innovative curved funded campaigns this month.